At Lifestyle Hearing, a division of WS Audiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
Join our Training team! Now hiring a Corporate Trainer for our Head Office in Guelph, Ontario.
What it’s all about:
As a Trainer, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You will be responsible for providing training and support to employees in the areas of operational processes, systems and soft skills. This includes high quality customer experience training and phone skills training. For this role, you need to be outgoing, passionate and enjoy working with all types of people to help them learn, participate and excel!
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance program
- Annual health & wellness benefit program
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Provide training to employees as part of their introductory training and at other times as assigned on the following:
- Clinic processes and workflow, including the scheduling and billing system
- Telephone etiquette
- Internal marketing and retention processes (recalls, annual appointment bookings, etc.)
- Third party support programs (DVA, NIHB, WSIB/WCB, ADP, MCSS, etc.)
- Cash management, receivables, and payables
- Clinic supplies and inventory
- Processing of incoming and outgoing mail and courier items
- Other processes as assigned
- Deliver and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies (on-the-job, simulation, knowledge-based, and experiential) via virtual, ILT, e-learning, and blended
- Provide follow-up support both in person and remotely
- Assist in the development and implementation of training programs and content
- Other duties as assigned
What we are looking for:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft programs, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Teams
- Demonstrated passion for learning, teaching and facilitating the training of new and exiting hires
- Experience leading group training sessions both in-person and virtually, and ensure a high level of engagement
- An outgoing, fun and passionate personality who is always willing to lend a hand
- Travel and ability to work flexible hours (training across multiple provinces Canada-wide) is required. You may be asked to work anywhere from 5am to 9pm. You may also be asked ot travel to different locations throughout Canada.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this role or require further information, please submit your resume through the website OR send your resume to email@example.com.
Lifestyle Hearing is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process. If you require further information, please contact our Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.