WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
This is who we are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6dfhNYMK8Q
Manual QA will join our international, distracted Digital Platform Operations team which is reporting to the Director, Digital Platform Operations. You’ll be dealing also with international stakeholders, both internally and externally.
Manual QA is responsible for testing and verification of e-commerce and web solutions. You will play a pivotal role in the discovery and troubleshooting of the business tools and to validate business and system requirements.
It is an opportunity to join our newly-build IT Hub with the possibility to work almost fully remotely – it is required to visit our office in Poznań twice a month.
Your role will be to:
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- SPOC for the testing team and liaison between QA and Dev
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
The ideal candidate should have excellent technical skills, initiative, and excellent communication skills. Candidates must be flexible to work varying hours to support global markets (US timezone) and be capable of adapting to an ever-changing environment.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3-4 years in QA role
- Experience testing multiple concurrent projects
- Agile and SCRUM methodology experience
- Experience with JIRA
- Experience with eCommerce Platforms, Adobe Magento Preferred.
- Self-driven and a proactive approach to problem-solving with innovative thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with global teams.
- Demonstrated, great work organization, time management skills, and ability to manage several projects at the same time.
We can offer you
Growth: we have a training budget for you, access to the Linkedin Learning platform, and the possibility to work with modern technologies within a med-tech company,
Work-life balance: possibility to work almost fully remote during flexible working hours,
Benefits: private medical care, life insurance, sports card, discounts on our products, integration events, holiday bonus, and much more,
Diversity: a chance to become a part of our newly built IT HUB which will be a part of our global IT Commercial Systems team.