To deliver on our purpose of making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening and focusing on implementation of our new Retail Finance ERP solution, called MS Business Central.
For this purpose we have established a new project unit in our Global Finance team, where we are searching for an enthusiastic and purpose-driven colleague to take up the role of Senior Data/ERP specialist for Global Retail Finance.
About the role
In this role you will drive and be the key player in shaping Business Central to accommodate current and future Retail finance requirements. Your input and expertise will be crucial for a commercial oriented financial reporting setup within Business Central for our Global Retail department.
Furthermore, your role and responsibilities will also include:
- To create integrations between Retail and Finance within the ERP rollout to avoid silos/islands
- To guide and drive the initiatives for Global Retail to accommodate the reporting requirements
- To help build, maintain and improve the data platform in Global Retail to support a more stable and trustworthy data setup for reporting and operational purposes.
- In more detail this will require improving our data validation and data integrity setup between the local systems and WSA platform.
- The role also requires to build integration between M&A companies and WSA platform to display and integrate sales transactions with the rest of the Retail setup.
The successful candidate is an experienced ERP/data specialist with demonstrable track record from Retail industry with focus on commercial value from our newly implemented ERP solution. The candidate thrives in an organization undergoing transformation. To be a success in this position, you will also need to display solid communication and interpersonal ability to work with people in different cultures and at different seniority levels.
We imagine that you have a relevant background from Finance/IT as well as you are an experienced candidate within various ERP/IT/Finance teams - preferably from a global organization as well as within a matrix structure.
In addition, we imagine that you have:
- Min. 5 years of experience from a similar senior role working with ERP system, preferably Microsoft Business Central or Navision
- Skills/experience in BI systems and knowledge of Finance IT systems
- Deep skills building and setting up SQL platforms to do analysis
- Been an active part of a financial transformation in a global company
Performance and personal competencies
- Experienced in delivering results based on business requirements/needs
- Strong ability to drive transformation on global scale – supporting the cultural journey
- Comfortable with engaging in close feedback and dialogue - driving strong performance management
- Ability to keep holistic overview and drive continuous progress – while also keeping daily priorities under control
- Strong stakeholder management skills – ability to find the best solutions whilst nurturing good collaboration
- Result driven and have a strong logical and analytical capacity being well organized with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and a humble – yet confident personality that goes well with global colleagues on all levels
- Strong analytical toolbox with an ability to solve complex problems from a quantitative and holistic perspective
The corporate language is English, so you need to speak in fluently, both verbally and in writing. Danish is an advantage but not a requirement.
If you think you could be a good fit for our company, please do not hesitate to send us your application and resume already today. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Read more about us at www.wsa.com