At Helix Hearing, a division of WS Audiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
We're seeking a Clinic Manager to join our team in Barrie, ON.
What it’s all about:
As a Clinic Manager, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. We are looking for an energetic motivator who can lead our teams to deliver best-in-class customer service and drive performance to meet our targets. The ideal candidate is a driven individual who wants to expand the role and grow with the organization.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package including RRSP with employer matching
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package with healthcare spending account
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance program
- Annual health & wellness benefit program
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Motivating and supporting our team of by developing and implementing coaching methods to drive individual accountability and meet the performance targets of the clinic
- Monitor daily financial and operations reports (e.g. sales report, quotes, and orders reports, etc.), generate sales projections, and implement operational strategies to achieve business objectives in conjunction with Area Manager
- Manage office administrative resources, including office personnel in ENT office
- Ensure office workflow adheres to Helix Hearing best practices, including schedule management, customer management and revenue maximization
- Participate in the interview process for potential candidates and support the training and onboarding of new team members
- Oversee, monitor, and deliver exceptional customer service by resolving concerns and proactively recommend and implement corrections
What we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent working experience in business administration
- 3-5 years’ experience in supervisory capacity (healthcare industry an asset)
- Motivational people-leader with emphasis on career development, customer service delivery, and sales
- Effective communication skills (oral, written) and able to set clear expectations and goals with the team members
- Proficiency in computer skills, focusing on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and scheduling software
Helix Hearing is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process.