WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
As our new Global HRIS Specialist, you’ll join our Global HR Digital team that is based in Singapore and is reporting to the Manager of Global HR Projects & Processes.
We are looking for a proactive, motivated Global HRIS Specialist to support the rapid build of our HR infrastructure, tools, processes, and policies. This is an opportunity to work in the matrix structure, so you’ll also have the support of the local HR Team.
This is an onsite job in our European Distribution Center in Komorniki.
The Global HRIS Specialist will ensure timely delivery of a wide variety of HR-related projects, following our established project management methodology and governance. This role will involve great stakeholder management skills and a broad understanding of the full suite of HR processes and the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
You will build project plans, manage cross-functional dependencies, mitigate risks, handle financials, and engage with collaborators on various teams. You will play a meaningful role in ensuring strategic program objectives are being met and provide oversight across project-level risks and issues.
Your new responsibilities:
- Actively participate in improving processes and work of HR departments by searching for new tools and solutions
- Plan the course of action required to meet the project intent and deliverables on time and within budget
- Manage and monitor multiple, cross-functional (for e.g., IT, Finance, Procurement & Audit), and global HR projects that will span the full HR suite from initiation through implementation, including scope, changes, risk, and quality. Acts as primary project contact to establish key stakeholder requirements and project objectives
- Oversee implementation of new HR tools to the organization – contact with vendors, testing, and change management
- Engage with other project managers and customer stakeholders using project management expertise, develops stakeholder relationships, and escalated issues as needed
- At least 2-3 years of relevant project management experience, ideally with HR technology implementation (knowledge of HR tools like SuccessFactors or similar is preferred but not a must)
- In-house or external consulting experience is preferred
- Certification in project management methodology would be advantageous
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on reporting tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or PowerBI
Strong communication skill with very good English language skill is essential due to the global nature of the role.
- Customer-oriented approach with the ability to build relationships and credibility with stakeholders, and cross-functional partners
- Ability to deal with ambiguity can effectively cope with changes, and shift gears comfortably
- Creative thinker who thinks out-of-the-box and is not afraid to question the status quo
- Ability to work globally, collaborate effectively in a diverse and dispersed team
- Demonstrated, great work organization, time management skills, and ability to manage several projects at the same time
- Ability to develop spreadsheets, diagrams, and processes to document the needs and communicate them with all levels of the organization.
- Opportunity to lead global HR projects and gain an experience in an international, matrix structure,
- Stable employment conditions,
- Possibilities for development, such as training budget and access to the Linkedin Learning platform,
- Package of additional benefits, like sports card, private medical care, and life insurance.