At Okanagan Hearing Centre, a division of WS Audiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
Join our Clinical Operations team! Now hiring a Client Care Coordinator for our Okanagan clinic in Kelowna, British Columbia.
What it’s all about:
As a Client Care Coordinator, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You will ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely manner, maintain a well-organized appointment schedule and recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package + RRSPs with employer-matching
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance program
- Annual health & wellness benefit program
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Ensure that clients’ needs are met in a timely manner
- Assemble, maintain and process client files
- Schedule and maintain client appointments
- Use current client care scheduling systems (e.g., TCM) to enter client information, transactions, and appointment tracking
- Manage invoicing and accounts receivables based on client purchases and insurance claims
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning/repair functions
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (e.g., walk-ins, client referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in customer service and administration with an emphasis on sales
- Experience working with geriatric population is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Strong computer skills, with experience in the Microsoft Suite (e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Strong multi-tasking, organization and time-management skills
- Travel may be required to support clients
Okanagan Hearing is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process.