Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
As a new Procurement Specialist, you’ll become a crucial member of the Global Strategic Procurement team, and you’ll collaborate with colleagues from multiply locations. Together with your teammates, you’ll be facing internal and external stakeholders. This role is reporting directly to the Procurement Transportation & Packaging Director.
This is an onsite job in our European Distribution Center in Komorniki.
A selected candidate will support the vendor master data management. You’ll be dealing with maintaining complete and accurate master data in the company’s ERP system. As our expert, you’ll make recommendations, and influence others regarding policies, practices, and procedures. The regions of responsibility are Europe and Asia.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- creation and ongoing maintenance of the vendor master data, ensure that all vendors are provided with correct attributes and data in our ERP-System.
- Storage of procurement contracts in our contract management tool and you will take care of a smooth order management
- close contact with our suppliers and related departments
- process documentation and maintenance of these processes
This is a role well suited to a future-thinking professional, looking for the next step in their career. We are looking for an energetic, hands-on, knowledgeable problem solver who can assist with the improvement of master data management processes. Effective time management and organization skills along with interpersonal skills are needed for this exciting opportunity to help create a highly efficient procurement team.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in the area of master data maintenance and dealing with procurement
- Completed commercial training or study in the field of economics or finance
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Past experience in the packaging category will be an additional advantage
The corporate language is English, so you must communicate freely (B2 level).
- Detail-oriented with solid organizational and time management skills
- Significant analytical, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills – ability to lead negotiations
- Efficient communication skills and ability to build up good relationships internally, and with our vendors and suppliers.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.