To deliver on our purpose of making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening and focusing on delivering state-of-the-art performance tracking reporting packages to support our Global Retail function.
For this purpose we are searching for an enthusiastic and purpose-driven colleague to take up the role of Senior Analyst for Global Retail.
About the role
In this role you will drive and be the key player in providing insightful analysis and reporting for the entire Global Retail function as well as our local markets. Your key stakeholders will include Chief Retail Officer, Regional Presidents, Retail Managing Directors, VP Sales Operations, etc.
To be successful in this role, you must have experience working with data and insights on a daily basis in a Retail organization. Your input and expertise will be crucial for a commercial and financial oriented retail reporting setup within our Global Retail department.
Furthermore, you would also be expected to:
- Create analysis, reports and insights for better decision-making
- Lead and drive Store P/L and store profitability on a detailed level to be able to benchmark our many stores on financial KPIs (COGS, GM, OPEX and EBITDA)
- Guide and drive the initiatives for Global Retail to accommodate the reporting requirements
- Proactive finding and building predictive and trends within our data to support our retail transformation projects
- Help build and improve the data platform in Global Retail to support a more stable and trustworthy data setup for reporting and operational purposes
- Improve our data validation and data transparency setup between the local POS systems and WSA retail reporting platform
The successful candidate is an experienced retail data analyst with demonstrable track record from Retail industry with focus on commercial and financial value. The candidate thrives in an organization undergoing transformation. To be a success in this position, you will also need to display solid communication and interpersonal ability to work with people in different cultures and at different seniority levels.
We imagine that you have a relevant background from IT/Data as well as you are an experienced candidate within various business intelligence tools - preferably from a global organization as well as within a matrix structure.
In addition, we prefer you have:
- Min. 4 years of §experience from a similar senior role working with data, KPI’s, reporting, analysis, insights
- Skills/experience in BI systems and knowledge of DWH/architecture
- Deep skills building and setting up SQL platforms to do analysis
Performance and personal competencies
- Experienced in delivering results based on business requirements/needs
- Strong ability to drive transformation on global scale – supporting the cultural journey
- Comfortable with engaging in close feedback and dialogue - driving strong performance management
- Ability to keep holistic overview and drive continuous progress – while also keeping daily priorities under control
- Strong stakeholder management skills – ability to find the best solutions whilst nurturing good collaboration
- Result driven and have a strong logical and analytical capacity being well organized with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong integrity and a humble – yet confident personality that goes well with global colleagues on all levels
- Strong analytical toolbox with an ability to solve complex problems from a quantitative and holistic perspective
The corporate language is English, so you need to speak in fluently, both verbally and in writing. Danish is an advantage but not a requirement.
If you think you could be a good fit for our company, please do not hesitate to send us your application and resume already today. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Read more about us at www.wsa.com