At Lifestyle Hearing, a division of WSAudiology, we're on a mission to bring Wonderful Sound for All!
We are seeking a Full-time, Permanent Medical Office Administrator for our six (6) clinics in Lower Mainland, BC!
The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service to all of our guests, and can manage the clinics' scheduling needs. This person will bring enthusiasm to each interaction and will be well-versed in our products to make meaningful, impactful recommendations.
What We Offer:
- Attractive compensation package including employer-funded benefits
- RRSP offerings with employer matching
- Healthcare spending account
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance opportunities
- Annual health & wellness incentives
What you bring:
- Completed secondary school from a recognized institution (Medical Office Administrator diploma is considered a strong asset)
- Experience in customer service, administration and sales
- Willingness to learn about the industry, our clinics, and our products/services
- Strong proficiency with computer programs, including complex client databases, scheduling softwares, and MS Office
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as required
- Ability to travel independently to any of our locations within a small geographical proximity
We're committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome applications from anyone who may require additional accommodations. We are happy to provide accommodations at your request at any point in the recruitment process.