WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
You will be part of the Global Rewards team and support our colleagues by defining the strategy, designing our operating model, and owning the execution of Global Mobility Programs to help further WSA’s goal to create a leader where more colleagues have access to international opportunities.
You will define our strategic mobility priorities and effectively use mobility to align talent with career opportunities, support firm building initiatives, and enable professional growth. The Rewards team relies on the closely coordinated efforts and collaboration with a broad range of mobility stakeholders across geographies.
In this role, your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop process excellence across internal mobility stakeholders (e.g., local HR/Finance, Immigration, Transferee Tax, Benefits, Global Compensation, Human Resources, Local HR Coordinators) for day-to-day collaboration to ensure a world class mobility experience.
- Provide support and thought leadership for local mobility coordinators, Talent, HR, and Professional Development colleagues to champion these programs in the local markets and support their direct interactions with transferring colleagues.
- Shape mobility policy by sharing insights from previously executed program, lessons learned and benchmarks industry (best) practices.
- Take full ownership of tools and systems under their care, that includes managing website builds, survey design and execution, and joint problem solving with HR systems team.
- Enhance, refine, and establish holistic mobility policies beyond the scope of the individual programs under your management.
- 4+ years' relevant experience of customer service for a high-touch approach to mobility programs which rely on timely, responsive, proactive support and flexibility to adjust to individual context
- Experience with case and process management to track progress across key program milestones; ability to proactively follow-up/intervene and anticipate challenges
- Problem solving ability, including ability and enthusiasm to tackle time-sensitive challenges through clarity of thinking, structure, creativity, and collaboration
- Ability to work independently in a virtual, global team structure with flexibility to accommodate multiple time zones for team engagement, broader cross-functional collaboration, and direct support to colleagues on mobility
- Interpersonal communication (both verbal and written) with strong influencing capabilities, and senior colleague engagement. Sensitive, and able, to communicate effectively across cultures