Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Widex Sound based on Chester Business Park are looking to recruit an Order Service Advisor to join our team on a fixed term contract for up to 12 months although there is a strong possibility that this role may lead to a permanent position.
Here at Widex we manufacture premium hearing aids and accessories to improve lives for our customers. This role will assist our operations team to ensure repairs are processed efficiently and to provide excellent customer service with correct order placement, processing and dispatching.
The duties of the job holder are:
- Creating sales orders and return orders on the system and identifying the correct order process route
- Checking all system information is entered correctly.
- Liaising with the Customer Service/Technical Support team for any order queries
- Checking finished goods against sales orders
- Packaging stock for customer orders
- Picking stock from the Warehouse to fulfil orders.
- Completing hearing aid programming
- Providing hearing aid service repair diagnostic
- Receiving orders
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous work experience in an Operations environment essentialExperience in receiving/shipping, supply chain operation and Picking and Packing beneficial
- Previous experience of service and repair processes beneficial
- Self-motivated and self quality managed
- Exceptionally high level of attention to detail
- Strong IT literacy skills
We offer a salary of between £19,000 and £21,000 depending on experience and have a fantastic working environment with excellent staff benefits. Our benefits package includes access to ‘Perk Box’ which offers over 1,000 perks and discounts from well-known retailers as well as digital content to support wellbeing. We also offer an employee assistance programme, a generous annual bonus, discounted hearing products for friends and family and pension matching contributions up to 20%.
Our working week is Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours – no evenings or weekends!
To find out more about this vacancy, please apply without delay. Closing date: 9th July however we reserve the right to close this vacancy early.