WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are hiring an Cyber Security Technical Specialist who is responsible for our strategic security capabilities, prevention, detection, and response across our systems and people. You will set the direction for our Information Security management processes, prepare the company to handle security incidents, and ensure our vulnerability and issue management processes are efficient and scalable. You will report to our Head, Global Information Security and become part of a global team of skilled and dedicated colleagues
You will specifically be expected to:
- Play a key role in the development of the enterprise information security strategy and technical roadmap, and ensures its integration with the overall enterprise architecture and strategic plans
- Oversee the selection, implementation, and operation of information security technology and key infrastructure solutions that are aligned with the strategic objectives and priorities of the business. Ensure that we are compliant with relevant security policies and regulations.
- Lead enterprise information security services including threat management, threat actor analysis, cloud security, endpoint security, access management, application security, data security, risk assessment, and incident response
- Conduct regular information security risks reviews on IT assets and provide exception/exposure reporting and remediation plans to the management
- Implement comprehensive vulnerability management systems across all assets on-premises and in the cloud. Identify and communicate the vulnerability and risk exposure to the rest of the company and senior management when necessary
- Govern and supervise the operation of information security technology solutions
- Work closely with Infosec Advisers and Security Champions across the world from different functions in the IT organization
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT Security Technical professional with a good understanding of security strategies, technologies and operations. You are familiar with security technologies and overall security threat landscape, and strategy to overcome common challenges in information security implementation and operation
- A Master’s degree preferably in computer sciences, telecommunications, mathematics, physics or related fields is required.
- 5 years of experiences in information security, with at least 2 years experiences in administration of various industry-standard security tools such as: NIDS/HIDS, NIPS/HIPS, WAF, AV, FIM, EDR, IPSEC, SSL, SIEM and SOAR.
- Good understanding of Privileged Access Management, Active Directory, Azure, SSO, Cloud security concepts, Incident management lifecycle and Threat Actor analysis.
- Critical thinker who can analyze, contextualize and correlate basic Indicators of Compromise (IOC) on hosts and applications
- Knowledge of IT Security standards such as ISO27001, GDPR and their application into healthcare and manufacturing environments
- Experience with any of the following types of work would be considered an asset: Solution development, Enterprise Architecture, System and/or network administration, Penetration testing, Risk management, Security consultation, IT management, IT security management, IT audit, Incident response, Project management.
One or more of the following certifications would be critical to success in the role and should be possessed entering the role or within the first 6 months in it.
- CISSP/CSP (or other ISC2 certs)
- OSCP (or other Offensive Security certifications)
- CISA, CISM, CRISC (or other ISACA certs)
Performance and personal competencies
- Possess critical thinking, complex problem-solving skills and has a strong risk and control mindset
- Bias towards action and results delivery; passion for quality and efficiency
- A self-starter and team player with strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills to work with people across all levels and seniority
- Comfortable in a global organization with multicultural people, working with people from diverse cultural background and cross-border teams
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club as well as good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter, is a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.