Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton, and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care, and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
Our new Master Data Specialist will be responsible for creating and maintaining master data across all WSA Retail Applications. The role will support developing and improving master data management. When master data is accurate, on time, and complete it saves us both time and money and allows us to make better-informed business decisions. High-quality master data is an asset to our business and ensures consistency through all WSA Retail Systems and Markets. The role will support our digital transformation of the consumer journey and drive a more data-centered mindset into the organization.
As our new employee, you’ll join the global Master Data Management team that reports directly to the Director of Master Data Management, Global Retail. Your team ensures the highest level of data integrity, governance, and service to internal customers. Daily, this position will interact directly with retail stakeholders across Europe.
You can be based in our retail location in the Hague, the Netherlands, or in our HQ in Lynge, Denmark.
In this role you'll be specifically focused on:
- Plays a role to define document, adopt and implement all the KPIs, and master data catalog of all aspects of WSA retail to ensure seamless system integration to support a frictionless consumer journey end-to-end from lead generation till after-sale and analytics
- Review, validate and execute master data requests in the multi-system environment including but not limited to requests to create, change, extend, block/unblock, activate/deactivate, or otherwise modify master data across all retail solutions (OMS, CRM, ERPs, Telecare and website applications, ensure a seamless connection to global systems such as INFOR and Fincart and other business applications
- Input Item Master Data, including item SKU set up, pricing, basic configuration management, etc.
- Provide Support of setup and training on master data during the rollout of retail solutions in Global Markets.
- Maintain and communicates master data governance rules, standard operating procedures (SOPs), naming convention and other enterprise data standards
- Helping to write or split user stories related to Master Data. Supporting to write or adapt product visions.
- Communicate and liaise with business units to thoroughly understand business requirements and the impact of master data changes
- Prioritize, implement, follow up and track data collection & validation projects
- Analyze, validate, prioritize and execute requests for mass maintenance to ensure the appropriate standards and governance rules are maintained
- Perform basic statistical and relational analysis of large data sets to identify and correct inconsistencies & anomalies
- Apply business rules and best practices when reviewing requests to identify errors in global data fields and reject, escalate, or remediates errors
- Multi-task in a multi-functional environment while maintaining service level targets
You understand the sales process and how data relates to digitalizing consumer journeys – ideally from a retail context, but it’s not necessary. You understand how master data landscape between different applications and across countries globally need to work together to enable the digital transformation and fit for purpose. You have an eye for detail, good communication skills – building up good relationships is a part of your DNA. You are flexible, methodical, and able to think out of the box. You also need to be quite results-driven and enthusiastic about what you do day-to-day.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in business or technology required.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in Data Maintenance and Governance for a large or mid-sized Corporation from a technical or functional perspective is preferred
- 2+ years related experience analyzing, validating, and posting master data
- Ability to select and consistently apply standard policies and procedures
- Basic statistical and relational analysis skills including sound logical reasoning
- Ability to analyze and resolve questions and problems with limited supervision
- Significant Excel familiarity required; knowledge of Excel functions/formulas preferred
- Exposure to and understanding of data sourcing and integration
- Company experience in, Master Data, Data Quality preferred but other relevant experience such as in Store Operations / Marketing / Finance will be considered
- Ideally experience with MS DYN CRM, MS BC, PowerBi, but this is not a requirement
Performance and personal competencies
- Motivated and passioned character, who sees opportunities instead of obstacles
- Ethical, confident, and ability to handle ambiguity and being open to change and learning
- Excellent in English in both speaking and writing (other languages an asset)
- Passion for delighting internal stakeholders
- Strong team and communication skills
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.