WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Reporting to our Head of Global Talent Acquisition, you will joining our global HR department and work closely with the entire Global HR team. You will based in our office in Lynge, where you will join both HQ HR as well as other global HR functions spanning across HR Business Partnering, HR Services, Talent Acquisition, Diversity & Inclusion, Compensation and Benefits as well as Learning and Development.
We are now looking for a strategic expert to lead the creation of our employment brand activation in this brand new role. You will be working on recruiting activities, engagement strategies, and our candidate experience:
- Drive creation and execution of all Employment Brand & Recruitment Marketing projects
- Lead, coach and develop the global HR teams when is comes to EVP activation
- Leverage data and user research to track and evaluate the WSA brand performance and develop insight-based recommendations for action to deliver effective targeted campaigns and brand experiences
- Drive strategy and execution of all Graduates projects in our major locations
- Deliver clear and compelling presentations of strategies and ideas to stakeholders
- Consistently search for new opportunities to elevate our brand for graduates and professionals by reviewing competitors, understanding industry best practices and nurturing partnerships
- Manage, own and track budgets to maximize ROI and achieve financial plans
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in almost CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød, north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Join WS Audiology
If we have caught your interest, please send your CV our ways, as soon as possible as we will review them, on an ongoing basis.