Do you like to be challenged, and are you enthusiastic about finance partnering, MedTech and hearing aid industry? Then you might wanna join WSAudiology as Business Analyst in Finance working with the Nordic region. We offer you an influencing role that enable WSA to bring Wonderful Sound for All.
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Welcome to Nordic Finance
In Nordic finance you will be responsible for partnering to the Nordic region monitoring the business performance, value creation and profitability in close collaboration with Head of Business Finance, Nordic. Business Finance, Nordic delivers various tasks but general responsible for supporting with all financial matter to ensure optimal and correct decision making as well as create agility that strengthen WSA competitive edge.
You will be part of setting and drive the financial agenda together with Head of Business Finance, Nordic, and influence key (commercial) decisions.
Your responsibilities and activities are broad-ranging and will include:
- Develop and optimize finance and business processes, procedures, and reports
- Generate insights from internal and external data sources, to improve the sales and cost estimate
- Guide and participate in projects to improve data quality, business insights or new data Perform analyses including data identification, collection, and presentation
- Develop and improve controlling tools and analytical KPI reports
- Perform monthly and quarterly profit and cost analyses
- Conduct ad hoc tasks and analysis
The position reports to the Head of Business Finance, Nordic located in Lynge, Denmark.
What we would like to see in you
We believe that you would be great in this role, if you can recognize yourself in the following:
- You are a recent graduated from university and hold a relevant business degree
- You have some experience with financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and providing financial business support and business cases
- You are structured and have an analytical problem-solving approach
- Familiar with Microsoft programs such as Excel (preferred PowerBI), PowerPoint and
- You have professional proficiency in English
Furthermore, you have a commercial understanding and are interested in learning the ways of business performance. You see yourself as a structured and analytical problem-solving approach and we expect you to thrive in a team and have strong communication skills.
You are eager to develop and learn more, whenever you get the chance. Last but least, you can handle ambiguity and are open to things changing along the way.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club as well as good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter, is a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis, but the latest deadline is the 3rd of July 2022. In case you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Mark Jari Christiansen at email@example.com