WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are hiring a Senior Digital Product Manager in our Retail Commercial Organization. This role will be responsible for the End2End Digital Consumer Journey strategy in our global retail channels across all markets.
The position is located in Lynge and reports directly to the VP Retail Operations.
The goal of the Senior Digital Product Manager is to own the digital touch points of the consumer journey (CRM) roadmap and ensure seamless implementation into the retail markets. You understand how to utilize solutions to improve the consumer experience across all channels in digital, stores and contact center. You are essentially the “consumer journey evangelist”, defining the process flows, setting up digital touch points and engaging with the markets with the use of digital platforms to create a better customer relationships and brand reputation.
- Define and own the full End2End consumer lifecycle
- Define global processes and standards
- Collaborate with retail operations and marketing teams to innovate the consumer experience in local markets
- Act as a liaison between marketing and IT CRM team
- Own the End2End innovation roadmap and define requirements for IT
- Direct the implementation of changes in consumer journey
- Support training of local markets in the new working approach
- Identify ways to improve usage of systems through automation
- Bachelor or Master´s degree in Business, Economics or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Digital Marketing or Customer Relationship Management, ideally from a Retail set-up
- Proven project management and agile management skills in design and implementation of digital marketing or CRM solutions
- Spearheaded implementation of transformational consumer experience and user experience initiatives in a B2C/ retail environment
- Proficient in stakeholder change management, ideally from a global environment
- Experience in creating retail process blueprints and implementing process change
- Ability to take initiative and deliver results with little to no supervision
- Solid presentation skills
- Knowledge in CRM software, such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce will be added bonus