WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
The team consist of highly skilled, dedicated, and experienced Software Test experts – collaborating with our Test Automation Architects, Test automation Engineers, System Integration, Software- and Security-Architects etc.
Our focus is to be Test Center of choice, by delivering services, support and expertise to SW projects including strong collaboration with other entities such as System Integration and SW Audiologists, by delivering Test Management, Test Concepts, process improvement, strengthen test activities (both manual and automated) and compliance – covering all our WSA Software portfolio.
- Drive the strengthening of non-functional testing within R&D SW with test strategy, tools, test automation and knowledge sharing.
- Coordinate and consult internal and external test teams regarding NFR test approach or execution
- Provide 3rd level support for complex incidents or problems related to non-functional areas together with eg. our security architects
- Responsible to drive our NFR Test Strategy
- Guide stakeholders and collaboration partners in the journey of strengthening their Non-functional implementation and test
You are passionate for non-functional testing You are driven by innovation and results and are highly interested in supporting SW projects (within our portfolio) to increase their efficiency in delivering continuous and stable non-functional verification in a highly regulated environment.
- Experience, Insight and knowledge of analyzing non-functional requirements and/or needs and converting them into Testable artifacts
- Experience with identifying and analyzing performance bottlenecks
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of non-functional testing capabilities and possibilities
- Experience and knowledge of test automation of non-functional requirements for
- Performance & Load
- Availability, scalability, Efficiency, Localization
- Web applications, Mobile Apps
- ISTQB foundation
- The spirit to work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent and excellent quality service delivery
- Experience with working in a complex Project/Software landscape
- Azure Devops
- Azure Cloud, Kubernetes
- Application Insight
- Test automation tools for non-functional testing, eg.: K6
Performance and personal competencies
- Structured approach to your work
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation of complex information and data)
- Stakeholder Management
- Time management
- Ability to work with virtual & matrix global teams
- Good analytical skills supported by Strong decision making and problem-solving skills & attitude
- Ability to work independently with a hands-on approach
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing. German/Danish is a plus
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club as well as good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter, is a CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.