Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 12,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of EUR +2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
The WS Audiology Accessory team in Lynge HQ is responsible for developing powerful hearing aid-connected accessories for Widex and Signia hearing aids.
In this team, you will have the opportunity to lead the hardware development of advanced wireless communication systems in close collaboration with other talented engineers. You will join a cross-functional R&D team, consisting of 18 engineers with background in electronics, mechanics, UX, and software.
As a Hardware Lead, you will be working with our next generation Accessory HW platform which mainly will be using various 2,4 GHz technologies and low power electronics. We expect that you can strengthen our HW development capabilities within Accessories with a strong focus on our RF performance towards hearing aids. You will be responsible for all the electronics and will be involved from initial design and prototypes until kick-off in mass production.
The right candidate for this position is passionate about HW development and strives to archive excellent device performance within the given constraints and timeline.
Amongst that, you will have the following responsibilities:
- You will be leading the hardware architecture in close collaboration with the other team members
- Coordinating and delegating tasks
- You will be responsible for your own tasks, while also keeping an overview of other team members participation in the project
We're looking for an experienced engineer with the ability to cooperate with external agencies (regulatory conformity testing) and to support production at global EMS manufactures.
- 5-10 years of professional experience in HW, digital and analog development
- Bachelor/Master in electrical/electronics engineering or equivalent studies
- Work experience with RF measurement equipment (spectrum analyzer, vector network analyzer, oscilloscope)
- Good knowledge of measuring antenna and radio performance
- Detailed experience and knowledge in Bluetooth and BLE will be an advantage
- EMC compliant design
- Documentation of design and test - compliance of medical device directive is a bonus
- Regulatory requirements, preferably for medical devices
Performance and personal competencies
- You are self-driven, proactive, have good analytical skills and a structured mindset
- You are a team player and can find viable solutions through good team and stakeholder collaboration
- You are outgoing and keep a positive attitude even during challenging times
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.