WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
About the role
Hearing Aids are increasingly becoming complex solutions leading to the need for advanced fitting solutions. We aim to be a world-class digital solutions provider for Hearing Aid and Hearing Care end users, customers, and partners. In this role, you will become part of WSA’s digital transformation journey and will build a strong & compelling solution portfolio together with your fellow team members, colleagues from R&D, IT, Marketing, Sales and external partners. We will provide you with challenging opportunities that broaden your professional knowledge and strengthen your technical acumen.
In this position, you will deliver on the overall vision of our innovative Fitting solutions, contribute to the roadmap, and execute on it. You will often have multiple roles, ranging from product manager to project leader ensuring timely delivery of best in-class Fitting solutions. You will also be a global responsible for their successful commercial launch and drive the adoption.
Reporting to the Senior Business Owner – Fitting Solutions, you will:
- Serve as global product manager and contribute to the Brand Widex’s Fitting Solutions’ vision and solutions roadmap by translating market requests and trends into new solutions and experiences.
- Act as a product ambassador to build awareness and understanding in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Engage with Strategic Partners in developing joint SW experience business strategy.
- Be responsible for the complete solution Life Cycle Management.
- Conduct market & competitor analysis and opportunity assessment for current and future solutions. Translate the knowledge into compelling and competitive portfolio strategy and roadmap.
- Create detailed solution requirements and drive the software development together with the internal & external stakeholders.
- Available for travel approx. 20 days per year.
- Experienced with influencing and inspiring cross-functional teams to deliver innovative solutions within the defined quality, cost and time frame.
- Turning strategy into reality and inspiring people at a senior level across the business, the wider group and key external partners.
- Experience working with virtual teams in a globally distributed setup.
- Proven experience with defining and delivering an outstanding, future-proof IoT enabled device management solutions.
- Experience in establishing SW business development process within related domain.
- Preferably held a similar role within an organization in Hi-tech Industry.
Performance and Personal Competencies
- Extensive experience working as a Software product manager within an international organization developing Digital Products (especially full product lifecycle of IoT solutions).
- Experience with Agile Scrum software development process and collaboration with software product owners.
- Strong project and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with Senior Management.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to get complex messages across clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical skills to ensure data driven decision making in the business side of product development.
- Strong commercial and operational mind set, ability to work with ambiguity and constantly focusing on delivering value to customers.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is located in an almost CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød, north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Interesting in joining WSA?
Please submit your CV, no application needed. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis so please apply sooner rather than later.