Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our 11.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are looking for a Senior / Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge using predictive and analytics solutions. You will be responsible for analyzing, developing and testing the BI and analytics user stories and solutions, and ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
- Design and develop BI solutions on top of CRM, Digital apps, websites, learning platforms et cetera
- Functional scoping and analysis of demands / Lead CRs & small projects
- Co-Owning the data quality with business
- Development on Microsoft BI stack - SSIS/ADF, SSAS, Stored procedures, SQL server, Power BI, DAX, Tabular Model, Azure Clouds
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience with BI & Analytics
- Experience with global enterprise level projects
- Used to an agile way of working
- Hands on experience with Microsoft BI stack
- Knowledge in Azure Synapse and Databricks will be advantageous
- Good understanding of database and ETL concepts
- Experience with Jira and Confluence will be added bonus
We are open to consider a Senior position for candidates with sufficiently more experience in the field.