As a second generation family owned and operated Hearing Health Care provider, we are dedicated to meeting our patient's needs not only because it is our job but because Audiology is our life! Advanced Hearing Ontario was established in 1987 and has been voted the #1 best hearing service care in Durham Region for the past 14 years.
We are currently seeking an Audiologist to join our Durham Region Team. This role will be primarily based in Pickering, ON with occasional travel to Ajax, Oshawa, Whitby, and Uxbridge
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct hearing tests (air and bone conduction audiometry), speech audiometry, immittance testing, otoscopy and cerumen management
- Conduct hearing assessments
- Recommend, select, fit and verify, modify, and repair appropriate amplification
- Provide ear impressions for all ages (infants to geriatrics)
- Tend to hearing aid drop offs and walk-in patients
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Competitive compensation with no bonus structure
- Warm and welcoming team
- Light-hearted and fun atmosphere while still maintaining professionalism
- Flexible Health Spending Allowance
- Vacation allowance from day 1
- Eligible for registration with the regulatory board or provincially recognized licensing body
- The ability to have confident discussions with patients while engaging in active listening
- A passion for teamwork and a positive attitude
- A self-starter who enjoys staying busy and taking on challenges
- Exceptional organizational skills
As health care providers, we pride ourselves on helping the residents of our communities. We go above and beyond to meet the needs of our patients. Come join us in our mission to become the clinic of choice for all hearing needs while caring for our patients with respect, offering the best hearing solutions, and providing on-going support services. Apply today!