WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Under the position part of your activities can be:
- Ensure correct inventory Stock Level for the material assigned
- Checkup on Demand / Production Volumes ,and related components Availability
- Requested to expedite Parts in order to avoid production lines break down and delays to Customer Orders
- You will be requested to be able to aggregate data and present the weekly reporting to the management regarding shortages.
- Bachelors deegre
- 3 to 6 years of related experience (Planner / Buyer, Supply Chain)
- Advance Excell Skills
- ERP Knowledge (Oracle, SAP, Infor).
- Position for Tijuana, Mexico