At Global Hearing Aid Clinic, we truly believe that better hearing leads to a better life. We are a local, independent, community-oriented practice with 2 locations in Toronto, ON. Our patient-centered approach allows us to focus on satisfying patient healthcare needs, whatever they may be. We work with patients to diagnose and find solutions to their hearing, tinnitus, and communication using state-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced technology.
We are currently seeking an Audiologist to join our team. This role will be primarily based on Yonge St. with weekly travel to Bayview Ave.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct audiological evaluations, tympanometry, ETD testing, and acoustic reflex threshold and tone decay testing
- Provides amplification services including hearing aid assessment testing, real ear measurements and live speech mapping
- Based on test results, diagnose audio vestibular disorders
- Provide heading aid dispensing including selection, fitting, ear-mold acoustics, ongoing management with follow-up, and education
- Occasional outreach work (database, local physicians, nursing homes, etc.)
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- 3 weeks vacation allowance
- Patient-first attitude
- Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- Team mentality
- Continuous learning opportunities - we all learn from each other
- Eligible for registration with the regulatory board or provincially recognized licensing body
- The ability to have confident discussions with patients while engaging in active listening
- Exceptional amplification and clinical skills
- Ability to connect with patients and develop strong, lasting relationships
- A passion for teamwork and a positive attitude
- A self-starter who enjoys staying busy and taking on challenges
- Exceptional organizational skills
As health care providers, we pride ourselves on helping the residents of our communities. We go above and beyond to meet the needs of our patients. Come join us in our mission to become the clinic of choice for all hearing needs while caring for our patients with respect, offering the best hearing solutions, and providing on-going support services. Apply today!
*We ask that applications be provided electronically for this opportunity*