Hearing Care Clinic is a family owned and operated clinic who have been servicing the Vancouver Island community since 2017. We are a small, client-centered clinic who provide our patients with the latest hearing technology, complete consultations, support and guidance, and a personalized treatment. With 3 locations in Chemainus, Mill Bay, and Victoria - we are a growing company looking for someone interested in building something new and exciting!
We are currently seeking an Office Administrator to join our team in Victoria, BC. The successful candidate will work 29.5hrs/week (Monday-Thursday 9:30AM - 4PM, Fridays 9:30AM - 1PM).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling client appointments
- Answering calls and attending to walk-in clients
- Conducting client follow-ups and appointment reminders via phone
- Communicating with manufacturers
- Filing (hard copy and soft copy) and data entry
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Completing third-party paperwork
- Cleaning of hearing aids (training provided)
- Troubleshooting hearing aid issues (training provided)
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Competitive compensation package
- 2 weeks paid vacation + 1 week summer shutdown + 1 week holiday shutdown
- The ability to make this role your own
- Overall flexibility
- Ability to develop strong relationships with clients
- 1+ year of administrative experience
- 1+ year of customer service experience
- Personable, self-directed, and organized personality
- The ability to balance the needs of the clinic and the needs of the clients
As a healthcare organization, we pride ourselves on helping the residents of our communities. We go above and beyond to meet the needs of our patients. Come join us in our mission to become the clinic of choice for all hearing needs while caring for our patients with respect, offering the best hearing solutions, and providing ongoing support services.