Due to steady growth and recent new office expansions in Edmonton and surrounding areas, iHear Unicare is seeking an Audiologist, Registered Hearing Aid Practitioner, or Hearing Instrument Specialist to work full-time in their client-centered offices in Edmonton or Spruce Grove.
iHearUnicare is a locally and privately owned hearing care company offering affordable hearing aids to the Edmonton and Spruce Grove areas. We strive for ultimate customer experience through quality services and genuine care. We describe our workplace as pleasant and professional with a relaxed approach towards sales quotas.
- 1+ years of experience is required
- Compassionate in assisting clients with their hearing care needs
- Sincere, helpful, outgoing, and friendly personality
- Demonstrated professional conduct towards clients, colleagues, and manufacturers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player who will enhance and actively promote a positive work environment
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Competitive compensation structure
- Vacation allowance
- Benefit program covered by employer
- Ability to work with all major manufacturers
- Client-centered workplace with a relaxed approach towards sales
If you are an Audiologist, RHIP, or Hearing Instrument Specialist who is looking for your next challenge, APPLY TODAY!