WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Support Tech Lead to manage, prioritize and support business requests from our Sales & Marketing organization.
- Lead and manage a team of outsourced support engineers
- Supervise the BI support Queue and provide solutions as per SLA
- Collaborate with business on BI topics
- Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline BI Support ex. performance improvements
- Analyze business requirements and prepare specifications for product development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience working in a Business Intelligence role
- Microsoft SQL Server skills including SSIS, SSAS, DW and Power BI
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in guiding BI Support Engineers
- Experienced working in a global environment
- Ability to read code and support applications, reports and processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team