About Toronto Hearing Services
Toronto Hearing Services is an independent, locally owned and operated hearing health care clinic, established in 1988, with locations in North York, Markham, and Etobicoke. They are committed to providing exceptional care and superior products with honest, ethical professionalism.
Toronto Hearing Services is now hiring a Communicative Disorders Assistant (CDA) who will work in both their North York and Markham locations. This is a full-time temporary contract (16 months) with potential to become permanent.
What it’s all about:
As a CDA, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You are able to discuss communicative strategies with customers, liaise with clinicians and physicians, and conduct follow up appointments to ensure the best care for our customers.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits package
- Competitive vacation allowance
- Holiday bonus
- A supportive and fun team
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art equipment
- Continuous education and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Discuss communicative strategies with customers
- Assist in troubleshooting customer product concerns
- Under the direction of the clinician, and where appropriate, perform hearing screenings and annual hearing assessments
- Demonstrate product features and benefits to customers
- Assist customers in basic product maintenance and care
- Manage documentation pertaining to customer purchases and insurance claims
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums such as walk-in customers, referrals, telephone inquiries, etc.
- Act as a liaison with clinicians and physicians to maximize sales opportunities
- Conduct effective telephone follow up appointments for new fittings
What we are looking for:
- A diploma in Communicative Disorders Assistant Program and registration with CDAAC is required
- Previous experience working in the hearing healthcare industry is required
- 1+ years of work experience as a CDA
- Personable attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and remain organized to meet deadlines and customer appointments
- Strong desire to work as part of a close-knit team
To learn more about this opportunity and join us in our mission of wonderful sound for all, APPLY NOW!