WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of EUR +2 billion.
About the position
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with an additional passionate and purpose-driven team player in the quality department.
You will be located in our CO2 neutral headquarters north of Copenhagen (Lynge) with dynamic and progressive colleagues, who are highly skilled and empathic.
As our new student assistant in the quality team, you will be supporting the maintenance of the training system and actively working in our training tool to enrol new trainings, maintain training data and to create data analysis for training fulfilment. The expected workload is roughly 15 hrs/week with flexibility around your exams.
Amongst that, you will also have the following responsibilities:
- You will be working close with other departments in the organisation to review the correctness of training data
- You will support in the maintenance of the training matrix
- You will also support in other areas like monitoring of corrective and preventive actions (CAPA)
- Help in the preparation of internal and external audits
- Working in close collaboration with other affiliates worldwide of the WSA group
We imagine that you are currently studying at an academy or university with great academic results and is now ready to put your learnings into action. The chances of success are even greater if you have a structured and analytical approach to your work.
Amongst that, we also imagine that:
- You are a good team-player
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a flair for soft software
- You have an independent work approach
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
We offer exciting tasks and career development opportunities where you exercise great personal influence on the direction you wish to take, ranging from global opportunities to exploring different functional areas.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates on an ongoing basis.