HearCANADA bolsters a world-class team of hearing care professionals who share a passion for providing Wonderful Sound for All. With 60% of the Canadian population experiencing a type of hearing health issue in 2021, our teams are passionate about providing an exceptional client experience through their hearing journey, going above and beyond to provide sustainable and meaningful solutions.
We are seeking an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner for our Lower Mainland clinics in Vancouver, BC. This position has the opportunity to support our clinics in Abbotsford, Chilliwack, Surrey and Vancouver.
What it’s all about:
As a Hearing Care Professional, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You are able to provide standardized hearing evaluations, a high standard of client care, and follow-up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package + travel allowances and mileage
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package
- Healthcare spending account
- RRSP program + employer matching
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance program
- Annual health & wellness benefit program
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Provide standardized hearing evaluations for the purposes of hearing aid candidacy using a variety of diagnostic audiological tests
- Maintain an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology
- Provide a high standard of care by proactively serving our clients from the first encounter to all future hearing needs
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that appropriate care is provided
- Work with the front office staff to book both walk-in clients and incoming phone calls
- Recognize audiological equipment needs and follow guidelines for appropriate repair and annual calibration
- Follow both Operational and Quality Assurance guidelines
- Enhance our business opportunities and provide the avenues to create new ones
What we are looking for:
- College Diploma from a recognized Hearing Instrument Practitioner program or University Degree from a recognized Audiology program or equivalent
- Current registration in good standing with regulatory college or provincially recognized licensing body is required
- Minimum 1 year of diagnostic/dispensing experience (not applicable for initial practice registrants e.g., students)
- Current knowledge of hearing health care products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Travel will be required within the region to support clients
HearCANADA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process.