Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12,000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are now hiring an Audiologist/Co-Owner (49%) for our independently-owned partner clinic in Pembroke, Ontario.
What it’s all about:
As an Audiologist, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of clients. You are able to provide standardized hearing evaluations, a high standard of client care, and follow-up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Competitive compensation package
- Profit sharing
- Comprehensive benefits program
- 4 weeks vacation allowance
- Compensation for licensing and insurance fees
- Ability to build equity in the clinic
What you will do:
- Conduct audiological evaluations, tympanometry, ETD testing, and acoustic reflex threshold and tone decay testing
- Provides amplification services including hearing aid assessment testing, real ear measurements and live speech mapping
- Based on test results, diagnose audio vestibular disorders
- Provide heading aid dispensing including selection, fitting, ear-mold acoustics, ongoing management with follow-up, and education
- Occasional outreach work (database, local physicians, nursing homes, etc.)
- Eligible for registration with the regulatory board or provincially recognized licensing body
- A genuine desire to help people hear
- A self-starter attitude who will take pride in growing their business
- Ability to work autonomously day-to-day while collaborating on major decisions
- A team-oriented mentality
- Current knowledge of hearing healthcare products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
To learn more about this opportunity and join us in our mission of wonderful sound for all, APPLY NOW!