Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12,000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
We are now hiring an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner for our independently-owned partner clinic in Port Coquitlam, BC.
What it’s all about:
As an Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Specialist, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of clients. You are able to provide standardized hearing evaluations, a high standard of client care, and follow-up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 4 weeks vacation allowance
- Pension program
What you will do:
- Provide standardized hearing evaluations for the purposes of hearing aid candidacy using a variety of diagnostic audiological tests
- Maintain an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology
- Provide a high standard of care
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that appropriate care is provided
- Current registration in good standing with regulatory board or provincially recognized licensing body is required
- Minimum 1 year of diagnostic/dispensing experience
- Current knowledge of hearing health care products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Assets include tinnitus skills, language skills, and cerumen management (or willingness to learn) and additional language skills
To learn more about this opportunity and join us in our mission of wonderful sound for all, APPLY NOW!