ABOUT TORONTO HEARING SERVICES
Toronto Hearing Services is an independent, locally owned and operated hearing health care clinic, established in 1988, with locations in North York, Markham, and Etobicoke. They are committed to providing exceptional care and superior products with honest, ethical professionalism.
Toronto Hearing Services is now hiring a Receptionist at their Markham location. This is a full-time permanent opportunity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Scheduling client appointments
- Answering calls and attending to walk-in clients
- Conducting client follow-ups and appointment reminders via phone
- Communicating with manufacturers
- Filing (hard copy and soft copy) and data entry
- Ordering and managing office supplies
- Completing third-party paperwork
- Cleaning of hearing aids (training provided)
- Troubleshooting hearing aid issues (training provided)
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Competitive compensation package
- Great hours (8:30AM-5PM Mon-Thurs, 8AM-1:30PM Fri - 37.5hrs/week)
- Ability to develop strong, ongoing relationships with clients
- A "feel good" industry- witness making a change in people's lives
- 3+ year of office administration experience (including 2+ years in the healthcare industry)
- Strong communication, organizational, and multitasking skills
- Personable personality
- The ability to balance the needs of the clinic and the needs of the clients
As a healthcare organization, we pride ourselves on helping the residents of our communities. We go above and beyond to meet the needs of our patients. Come join us in our mission to become the clinic of choice for all hearing needs while caring for our patients with respect, offering the best hearing solutions, and providing ongoing support services.