WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Are you looking for your next opportunity to have a significant impact on WSA’s key initiatives? WSA is searching for a new Junior Controlling Specialist.
In this role you’ll join our local Controlling Team – currently, two colleagues and one Manager who reports to the CFO.
As our new Controlling Specialist, you’ll also work with the rest of the Finance Team and internal logistics stakeholders.
Junior Controlling Specialist is responsible for all controlling aspects related to logistics topics. This specific candidate will be responsible for making analyses and preparing reports, and forecasts. You’ll oversee the stock level and the right
functioning of our European Distribution Center.
In this role you’ll be dealing with:
• Ongoing control of logistics costs
• Preparation of analyzes, summaries, and reports
• Ongoing analysis of stock levels, responsibility for the proper functioning of the continuous inventory procedure
• Monthly reporting of results to the Capital Group
• Reports for the Management Board
• Participation in the preparation of the annual budget, forecast, and multi-year plan, and control of their implementation and deviation analysis
The ideal candidate will have a very first experience in a finance role and will be familiar with MS Office tools, especially Excel. We’re looking for a person with an analytical mindset, motivated to learn new skills, and work with logistics stakeholders.
- At least 1 year of experience in the controlling department or in the audit
• Higher economic education, preferred specializations: management accounting, controlling
• Knowledge of key accounting principles and controlling issues
• Good proficiency in the English language, spoken and written
• Fluent computer skills in the field of MS Office, with particular emphasis on MS Excel (at the advanced level),
• SQL or Power BI skills are welcome, but they’re not necessary
Performance and personal competencies
- Strong team player and team spirit, able to build bridges with logistics stakeholders
• Highly developed analytical skills (the ability to draw conclusions and work with large data sets)
• Independence and self-discipline in carrying out tasks
• Passionate about learning, and growing in the logistics field.