HearCanada bolsters a world-class team of hearing care professionals/pioneers who share a passion for providing Wonderful Sound for All. With 60% of the Canadian population experiencing a type of hearing health issue in 2021, our teams are passionate about providing an exceptional client experience through their hearing journey, going above and beyond to provide relevant and meaningful solutions.
We are seeking an Area Manager to support our Kawartha region teams in a full-time, permanent capacity.
What it is all about:
As an Area Manager, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You are a leader who displays teamwork, mentorship and organizational skills above all else. You are approachable, knowledgeable and are a great listener. You are responsible for the clinic’s atmosphere, including sales and revenue, health and safety, and creating a fun and engaging place to work!
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with profit-sharing programs
- Employer-funded benefits (starting on day one) with additional healthcare spending account
- RRSP program + employer matching
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Education Assistance and Health & Wellness programs
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Support existing and new clients in their hearing journey by providing an assortment of audiological assessments and hearing evaluations
- Staying abreast of new trends in hearing aid promotions, fittings, and technological advancements to make the most meaningful recommendations to clients
- Building relationships with clients to ensure appropriate care is provided and post-care solutions are recommended
- Collaborating with our clinic team members to support both walk-in clients and inbound phone calls
What we are looking for:
- 3 - 5 years' experience managing people in a retail or hospitality setting
- Post-secondary education within a Business and/or Audiology capacity
- Experience in healthcare is considered an asset, with preferential treatment for exposure in the hearing care industry
- An excellent communicator who can establish a professional and individualized rapport with clients and team members
- The ability to travel frequently within the Kawartha region (up to 50% travel required)
HearCANADA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process.