At HearCanada, we are on a mission to connect with Canadians from coast-to-coast to offer solutions to their hearing health. By delivering exceptional client experiences and providing Best-in-Class hearing care, our teams are revolutionizing the hearing world and driven to provide Wonderful Sound for All.
We're seeking a Full-Time, Permanent Team Supervisor to lead our team members within our Ottawa East clinics.
About the role:
As a Team Supervisor, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You will ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely manner, maintain a well-organized appointment schedule, and recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation package with profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits starting on your first day
- RRSP program + employer matching
- Educational Assistance and Health & Wellness programs
- Generous travel allowances and mileage for applicable roles
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities
What will you do?
- Oversee, monitor, and respond to customer satisfaction levels
- Coaching and mentoring our Client Care team in ever-evolving customer service practices, aligning with our company's mission
- Ensure the clinic processes adhere to HearCANADA's best practices, including schedule, customer, and revenue management/maximization.
- Monitor daily financial and operations reports, generate sales projections, and implement operational strategies to achieve business objectives with the Regional Manager
- Supporting our programs to enhance customer attraction and retention
- Partner with marketing to execute campaigns in the region with a focus on developing referral networks through community partnerships
What we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent experience in areas of accounting and business administration
- 3 years' experience in a supervisory position within the health and wellness industries
- Demonstrable ability to implement and oversee administrative practices and business office procedures
- The ability to effectively communicate to our clients to build relationships across various mediums: in-person, over the phone, by email
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time-management skills
HearCANADA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.