HearCanada bolsters a world-class team of hearing care professionals/pioneers who share a passion for providing Wonderful Sound for All. With 60% of the Canadian population experiencing a type of hearing health issue in 2021, our teams are passionate about providing an exceptional client experience through their hearing journey, going above and beyond to provide relevant and meaningful solutions.
We’re adding a Full-Time, Permanent Clinic Manager to our growing team in Cornwall, ON!
What it’s all about:
As a Clinic Manager, you are passionate about supporting the day-to-day operations of the business. You will work alongside the clinical team while providing ongoing coaching and mentoring to maximize the client experience, as well as overseeing the finances of the clinic. You’ll also benefit from an entrepreneurial mindset to expand revenue opportunities within the local community by networking and building up relationships.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation package with profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits starting on your first day
- RRSP program + employer matching
- Educational Assistance and Health & Wellness programs
- Generous travel allowances and mileage for applicable roles
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities
What you will do:
- Working with our coordination team to schedule and maintain appointments, calling clients with reminders/re-bookings and support the daily invoicing and accounts receivables within our CRM
- Oversee and monitor operations to ensure optimum use of resources while promoting achievement operating goals
- Support the clinical team in adhering to the company’s mission of delivering high quality customer service
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (e.g., walk-ins, client referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.)
- Lead the execution of internal and external marketing plans for the clinic in a partnership with our Marketing team
What we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education and/or equivalent experience in areas of accounting and business administration
- 3 years’ experience managing people and operations (within a healthcare setting would be considered a strong asset)
- Experience working with geriatric population is an asset
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients, co-workers, community partners, and other internal/external stakeholders
- Proficiency with computers including scheduling software and MS Office
- A self-driven, motivational people-leader coupled with strong analytical thinking
HearCANADA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.