About Yorkton Hearing Services
Yorkton Hearing Services is an independent, locally owned and operated hearing health care clinic located in Yorkton, SK. They are dedicated to providing their community members with kind, caring, and high-quality hearing services. Yorkton Hearing Services ensures all patients are valued and treated as an individual. It is their goal to help improve the quality of life and preserve the current level of hearing for all clients.
Yorkton Hearing Services is now hiring an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Practitioner for their clinic in Yorkton, SK. This role is permanent and they are happy to welcome individuals looking for both full time and part time employment opportunities.
What it’s all about:
As an Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Practitioner, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of clients. You are able to provide standardized hearing evaluations, a high standard of client care, and follow-up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
- Competitive compensation package
- 3 weeks vacation allowance + paid winter holiday shutdown
- Summer hours (Fridays off!)
- Paid dues and 1 paid conference per year
- Social/team building activities
- A FUN place to work
What you will do:
- Provide standardized hearing evaluations for the purposes of hearing aid candidacy using a variety of diagnostic audiological tests
- Maintain an expertise in the selling, fitting and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology
- Conduct wax removal using suction method
- Provide a high standard of care
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that appropriate care is provided
- Eligibility for registration with the regulatory board or provincially recognized licensing body is required
- Currently (or willingness to become) wax removal certified
- 3+ years of experience is an asset
- Current knowledge of hearing health care products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- A customer-first mentality, a genuine desire to help people hear, and an empathetic and compassionate nature
- Ability to comfortably work independently within a clinic
To learn more about this opportunity and join us in our mission of wonderful sound for all, APPLY NOW!