WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
About the team
WSAudiology is an exciting workplace where having the right mindset and competences is imperative to achieve your goals.
Technical Documentation (TechDoc) is a global department. We create all hearing aid related instructions for use (IFU), and Data Sheets (DS) for all Brands, Private Labels, and Key Accounts based on input from our stakeholders in the different WSA entities around the world. You will be part of an informal, but also complex international environment. We are in a transitioning role building up the new structure of the Global TechDoc department.
The Technical Writer (TW) is a crucial and central role in TechDoc. You will be part of a team of Technical Writers, Translation coordinators, and a System Specialist. You will have three colleagues in Erlangen, and seven in the headquarter in Lynge.
About the role
You will be responsible for planning, creating, reporting, key stakeholder follow-up, and delivery on time of IFUs in English. You will work closely with the Translation Coordinators to secure alignment of translation.
Amongst that, you will also have the following responsibilities:
- Follow up with stakeholders to ensure that agreements, commitments, and information received is complete and accurate
- Plan, and follow-up on projects with stakeholders and Manager to ensure awareness, share information, and provide updates until completion.
- Write clearly and to the point with empathy for the end-user experience (Structure writing skills preferred)
- Handle tasks on time
- Follow process steps as outlined in standard operating procedures.
- Review materials to ensure they are accurate, clear, concise, and perform follow-up to ensure quality of work product and actions
- Serve as a subject matter expert for content creation across departments
- Maintain a spreadsheet for project follow-
You should be capable and willing to work in a changing environment, with focus on embracing the technologies available to our field of work. Based on your level of experience you will have the possibility to influence the structure and workflow of your role. You are expected to effectively contribute to the continued optimization and development of the documentation creation flow. Our focus is to work smarter with a lean mindset.
Other suitable criteria's:
- Min. 3 years’ experience as a TW in the Medical Device or Pharma industry (preferred)
- Works effectively and independently with all stakeholders
- A degree in English, Translation Studies, or equivalent industry experience
- A thorough understanding of grammar, and sentence structure for structured writing
- Demonstrated ability to work alone on your own projects and also within a team
- Ability to prioritise and keep track of priorities in time-sensitive situations
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in cross-cultural and international environment
- Ability to work in a hard-working, and changing environment
- Contribute to goals that benefit the team, by contributing ideas and participating in team activities appropriatel
- Experience in working with the tools available in WSA (preferred)
- PDF/Adobe suite
- MS Office
- Fluency in Danish and English
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please submit your application and CV as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates on an ongoing basis.