HearCanada bolsters a world-class team of hearing care professionals/pioneers who share a passion for providing Wonderful Sound for All. With 60% of the Canadian population experiencing a type of hearing health issue in 2021, our teams are passionate about providing an exceptional client experience through their hearing journey, going above and beyond to provide relevant and meaningful solutions.
We are seeking an Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist/Practitioner to join our team in Oshawa, ON.
What it is all about:
As a Hearing Care Professional with HearCANADA, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You will provide standardized hearing evaluations, a high standard of client care, and follow-up with clients to ensure their needs are met.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with profit-sharing programs
- Employer-funded benefits (starting on day one) with additional healthcare spending account
- RRSP program + employer matching
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Education Assistance and Health & Wellness programs
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Support existing and new clients in their hearing journey by providing an assortment of audiological assessments and hearing evaluations
- Staying abreast of new trends in hearing aid promotions, fittings, and technological advancements to make the most meaningful recommendations to clients
- Building relationships with clients to ensure appropriate care is provided and post-care solutions are recommended
- Collaborating with our clinic team members to support both walk-in clients and inbound phone calls
What we are looking for:
- A graduate of a recognized Hearing Instrument Practitioner or Audiology program
- A registrant of CASLPO (College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario) or AHIP (Association of Hearing Instrument Practitioners of Ontario) in good standing
- Working knowledge of hearing health care products and services with diagnostic/dispensing experience
- An excellent communicator who can establish a professional and individualized rapport with clients and team members
HearCANADA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process.