At WSAudiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
Join our Quality Assurance team! Now hiring a Quality Assurance Specialist for our Burlington, Ontario location.
What it’s all about:
As a Quality Assurance Specialist, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You enjoy everything quality-related including data & analytics and process control. You also have a passion for customer service, both internal customers and external. This role is for someone looking to wear multiple hats and wants a challenge every day. This is a hybrid role, and you will be required in the office approximately 3 days per week.
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance program
- Mentorship and development opportunities
What you will do:
- Implement and maintain our local quality management system (QMS) to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. This includes all aspects of the quality management system such as documentation control, training, CAPA, etc.
- Track and trend product/service quality related KPIs
- Review data and analyze reports; provide daily, weekly and monthly reporting to management team
What we are looking for:
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration, Analytics, Quality Assurance or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in QMS of Medical Device Manufacturer
- Experience in local and global project management
- Experience in customer service and sales a strong asset
- Bilingual in English and French considered a strong asset
- Knowledge of Health Canada F&DA, MDSAP, ISO 13485 and US FDA CFR considered a strong asset
WSAudiology is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process.