Formed in 2019 through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12,000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR $2 billion.
We are now hiring an Administration Manager for our independently-owned partner clinic. This role will work between 3 clinics (4 days/week in Vancouver, 1 day/week in Coquitlam) and will have minimal work-from-home ability.
BENEFITS OF THE ROLE:
- Competitive compensation package
- 3 weeks vacation allowance
- Strong benefits package
- Pension program
- Paid mileage
- Mobile phone provided
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Oversee clinic administration staff ensuring service standards are being upheld across all locations
- Build and manage schedules for staff at all clinics
- Oversee general day-to-day operations and provide hands-on support when necessary
- Process administrative paperwork regarding third-party agencies
- Responsible for hiring and training new client service coordinators
- Support development of policies and procedures for clinics
- 3-5 years of previous administrative experience is required
- Previous experience in the hearing industry is required
- Previous supervisory/management experience is required
- The ability to establish and maintain a trusting relationship with team members while guiding them to succeed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
- Ability to make difficult decisions and manage a team
To learn more about this opportunity and join us in our mission of wonderful sound for all, APPLY NOW!