Do you want to change the lives of millions? Work for a wonderful purpose? Be part of shaping the future for a global MedTech leader. Drive decision-making?... and be part of a team, solving critical business performance issues in a highly international environment?
In WSA we are strengthening our Corporate Finance team. We are a small team overseeing financial performance and working closely with the group CFO. We seek people with a high motivation for impact, a creative mindset to question the status quo and a true team-oriented person. In return, we offer front-row seats to an unparallel journey of building the global hearing aid leader, exposure to senior executives and a broad range of career development opportunities.
Who are we?
Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WSA combines over 140 years’ experience in pioneering the use of technology to support people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets, employ 12,000 people and have revenue of more than EUR 2 billion annually.
What is the opportunity?
You will be a part of broader Corporate Finance team in HQ, where you will work within areas such as Wholesale, Retail, and various online business models. You will drive performance management in a truly global organization while improving your analytics toolbox and strengthening your international experience. The position is in our HQ in Lynge just outside Copenhagen and reports to the Director, Financial Analysis.
What is the role?
- Analyze and benchmark across various Business lines and present results to senior members of management
- Global optimization - lead initiatives that help optimize our P&L
- Identify profit leak points, engage key stakeholders, and drive issues to resolution.
- Identify high-impact growth and margin improvement opportunities, ensure we allocate resources appropriately, and support teams with the execution.
- Support strategy and business cases through deep financial analysis and applied business judgment
Who do we envision you are?
You possess a master's level education with solid academic results. In addition, you have a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a business analyst, financial analyst, finance consultant, or in-house strategy consultant. You are ready to move to a new adventure.
Moreover, you possess the following qualifications:
- You have great quantitative and qualitative skills and are a structured problem-solver
- You have a growth mindset, are motivated, enthusiastic, and with a relentless drive
- You can handle multiple projects and ensure momentum across all
- You have good interpersonal skills and can handle a complex matrix organization
- You are great at reducing complexity and communicating via PowerPoint and other tools
- You are a natural communicator – especially in English – both in writing and orally
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competencies. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, and what you deliver in the end that counts.
We can offer benefits including an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, a sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in an almost CO2-friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Want to join us?
Submit your CV and application today!