At WSAudiology, we pride ourselves on being the pioneers of innovative solutions within the hearing care industry, who have a shared passion for positive impact on our client’s hearing journey, and always go above and beyond as a team!
Join our Customer Service team! Now hiring a Bilingual Customer Service Representative. This role is in office everyday.
What it’s all about:
As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You love speaking with our customers via phone and email. You love making our customers’ lives easier, and have the expertise to discuss our products. Lastly, you are a positive team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced role!
What we offer you:
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive, employer-funded benefits package
- RRSP program + employer match
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Profit-sharing programs
- Education assistance program
What you will do:
- Answer customer service calls
- Address and resolve customer inquiries
- Receive, verify and process customer service orders
- Track and monitor pricing and inventory levels for customer orders
- Process any shipment discrepancies
- Identify and report customer service discrepancies
- Perform filing and archiving activities
- Prepare reports as required
- Perform other duties as required
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English and French fluently
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive, friendly and upbeat personality with ability to work within a team environment
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
WSA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking place in all aspects of the selection process.