At HearCanada, we are on a mission to connect with Canadians from coast-to-coast to offer solutions to their hearing health. By delivering exceptional client experiences and providing Best-in-Class hearing care, our teams are revolutionizing the hearing world and driven to provide Wonderful Sound for All.
About the role:
As a Client Care Coordinator, you are passionate about the hearing healthcare of our clients. You will ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely manner, maintain a well-organized appointment schedule, and recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities.
We’re adding a Full-Time, Permanent MOA/Client Care Coordinator to our growing team in Ottawa, ON.
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive compensation package with profit-sharing opportunities
- Benefits starting on your first day
- RRSP program + employer matching
- Educational Assistance and Health & Wellness programs
- Generous travel allowances and mileage for applicable roles
- Mentorship and professional development opportunities
A day in the life:
Delivering exceptional customer service
- Welcoming clients to our clinic, actively listening to their circumstances to provide the best possible recommendation on hearing evaluations and/or products
- Calling clients to book follow-up appointments, sending out reminders for upcoming appointments, post-care calls to ensure equipment/devices are working as intended
- Maintain basic knowledge of hearing aid technology and be able to perform basic cleaning/repair functions
Outstanding administrative support
- Using our comprehensive database to maintain client files, schedule appointments, and payment processing
- Recognize and capitalize on sales opportunities through various mediums (e.g., walk-ins, client referrals, telephone inquiries, retention practices, etc.)
What we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education in Medical Office Administration is considered an asset
- 1 – 2 years experience in customer service and administration with an emphasis on sales and product knowledge
- Proficiency using scheduling software, MS Office, and an overall comfort on a computer
- The ability to effectively communicate to our clients to build relationships across various mediums: in-person, over the phone, by email
- Strong multi-tasking, organization, and time-management skills
HearCANADA is committed to fair and accessible employment practices, and we welcome and encourage applications from candidates with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.