Come join us and the super exciting team working across IT and our business and assist us in defining our CRM strategy on the Salesforce platform.
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
A bit about the team
You will be a part of a business Salesforce team and cooperate closely with our internal Salesforce IT team. All in all you will be joining a truly global team of 14 people based in our HQ in Lynge and Singapore as well as our offices in Germany and the US.
A bit about the role
We are looking for a Salesforce Product Manager, who acts as a Product Owner for our Salesforce.com solution (Sales or Service Cloud).
We are currently using Salesforce as our strategic frontoffice tool, but with the flow of new user, we have a solid interest in expanding the platform as well as the synergies surrounding it. And you will become a huge part of driving it.
You will amongst others be responsible for the following things:
- Together with the Head of CRM define the CRM strategy to ensure the long-term success of the product for the benefit of the entire organization
- Closely collaborate with the regional CRM Business Partners and the IT team
- Translate the users’ and stakeholders’ needs into business requirements and user stories
- Own and define the product roadmap to constantly enhance our solutions
- Guide and participate in change management lifecycle, including requirement gathering, ROI calculation (business case), implementation, testing, and support
- Support the CRM Business Partners in ensuring user adoption in local Sales, Marketing, Training and Customer Service organizations
- Conduct quality assurance queries to maintain the accuracy of the data and recommend solutions for resolving issues
A bit about you
You are enthusiastic about customers, technology and data and are motivated by using your skills to help our sales countries with helping their customers with unlocking their potential by providing Wonderful Sound for All.
- Experience with market leading CRM system (ideally Salesforce.com) in a B2B environment; additional B2C knowledge appreciated
- CRM usage in Sales and Customer Service
- CRM implementation/adoption across different functions
- Creation, articulation and documentation of business processes, interaction and data flow processes, use cases, test cases, business requirements and user stories
- Complex stakeholder management in a multinational corporation
- Tools linked to CRM (sales enablement, analytics tool) is an advantage
As a person, you are able to create structure where there might be none and are a motivated and productive team member with an innovative “can-do” attitude. You are enthusiastic about guiding customer centricity by improving user experience as well as being willing to encourage organizational change and doing so by being a skilled communicator, with the ability to prepare appealing slide decks.
Last but not least, you have experience working in a company with global stakeholders as well as being good at building trustful relationships with stakeholders.
Please submit your CV as soon as possible as we will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.