Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 11,000 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our corporate purpose of making a wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, WS Audiology is looking for an experienced Technical Lead to help us to drive decisions about technology choices.
In this role, you’ll become a part of an international Scrum team that is covering the whole world with solutions for our retail customers. Solutions are implemented globally for different brands in more than 20 markets, so you’ll work a lot with colleagues from Commercial Systems, Digital Marketing, and brand representatives.
Your new role
In this role, you will be accountable for developing new functionality in the existing code base/improve the already developed capabilities by writing code adhering to coding best practices. You will play an instrumental role in guiding, mentoring, and leading other team members to build a high-performing development organization.
In summary, in this position you will have the following capacity and responsibilities:
- Platform ownership - analyze system requirements provided by the Product Owner and self-prioritize the work among other team members. Making sure all technical blockers are resolved and the team can deliver.
- Service Management - Solve issues/bugs arising after deployment in the production environment based on stakeholder feedback
- Release Management - Plan / Participate / Lead Production deployment activities and ensure successful completion end-to-end. Making sure smoke testing is conducted after each deployment ensures stability on the platform
- Making sure the team can perform from a technical perspective. Be open and proactive in knowledge sharing to create advanced internal development capabilities.
You will find success in this role if you are experienced, able to contribute, and lead to technical decisions keeping long-term, and short-term goals in the frame. You work comfortably and efficiently in international and remote teams having a common goal.
- At least 5 years of full-stack Sitecore experience in Agile setup,
- Solid background with .Net (C#) based software development,
- Proficiency in could technologies (Microsoft Azure),
- Knowledge or working experience with ReactJS, TypeScript, NextJS, Styled Components (CSS in JS lib)
- Possess a good understanding of different software architectures
- Working experience in Sitecore 10 (and Sitecore Headless Development) is a big plus
Your personal competencies:
- Passionate to meet the tech challenges and drive to a solution, and implementation,
- A team-oriented person with an ability to focus on their own task, while contributing to the overall goals of your team.
- Effective decision-maker, able to contribute to the distracted team,
- Excellent people skills, and capability to build solid working relationships with stakeholders across the globe.
Our corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competencies. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, and what you deliver in the end that counts.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, a sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in an almost CO2-friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
Join WS Audiology
Please submit your application as soon as possible. We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.