Formed in 2019, through the merger of Sivantos and Widex, WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering the use of technology to help people with hearing loss hear the sounds that make life wonderful. We are active in over 125 markets and employ 12,500 people worldwide. Our broad portfolio of hearing-related products and services generates annual revenues of over EUR 2 billion.
Learn about us on www.wsa.com
To deliver on our purpose on making wonderful sound part of everyone’s life, we are strengthening our capabilities with additional enthusiastic and purpose-driven team members in the Group M&A team.
The M&A Manager position will give you an solid platform and opportunity, to deep dive into the MedTech and hearing aid industry. We offer you an influencing role with lifechanging impact, which is helping millions of people improve the quality of life.
As M&A Manager, you are expected to coordinate a highly impactful agenda through a combination of close collaboration and stakeholder management as well as personal contribution on deep-dive tasks. In this role, you will make an impact by:
- Coordinating end-to-end M&A processes including initial screening, development of key transaction terms, due diligence, support of negotiation, Signing and Closing activities as well as support of integration
- Performing targeted deal analyses and delivering proposals to our Group Executive Team and shareholders
- Evaluating potential targets and building deal pipeline with close tie to the Group’s strategic agenda
- Acting as a trusted advisor and sparring partner to regional and global commercial teams when inorganic growth opportunities are explored
- Leading and coordinating internal and external parties in execution of M&A processes.
We offer exciting tasks and career development opportunities where you exercise great personal influence on the direction you wish to take, ranging from global opportunities to exploring different functional areas. Through successful deliverables and exposure to Group Management members and country leaders, you will find that our unit offers attractive career opportunities.
As most strategic and tactical projects are about working with others, both within an immediate team, as well as across business units, an ability to collaborate effectively is a core competency to have. You will need the ability to generate trust, build alliances across the organization, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of the business.
As a person, you are motivated by being able to drive for results, following a problem through to its conclusion by engaging with relevant stakeholders, building definition and consensus and helping to solve it.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience from Investment Banking, Big4 M&A, or corporate M&A teams
- Solid experience in execution of end-to-end M&A processes as well as solving complex business situations in a structured manner
- You know how to design and address M&A processes and models
- Track record of running projects independently
Performance and personal competencies
- Strategic and creative sparring partner and trusted advisor for C-suite
- A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing improvements, with a “can-do” attitude
- High degree of empathy and ability to interact across the organization in a global cross-cultural setting
- Ability to keep a structured overview in progressive situations while having an eye for detail
- Great analytical toolbox with an ability to solve complex problems from a quantitative and holistic perspective