WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
WS Audiology continues to grow as market leader in the hearing aid industry, by bringing innovation and best quality in our products to the markets. We are driven by the enthusiasm to improve quality of people’s lives by bringing in innovation in the hearing aid industry.
In AI (Automation and Innovation) we are a small group existing of highly skilled personal within construction and project management. We all enjoy what we are doing and have a great enthusiasm for machines and development for production. Many of us have been in this industry for many years and in the department, we have become as tight as a family.
Even though we are a small department we make great impact and often our stakeholders include directors and VP’s.
The department counts in all 7 persons, and we expect that number to grow within the next couple of years as well roll out even more exciting projects.
A bit about the role
In the role as Senior Project Manager the following, will be your primary functions:
You will supervise and coordinate projects according to our internal project model as well as prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor assigned projects in AI.
You will have a great say in projecting business cases and ROI calculations and securing communication within the organization herby stakeholder management.
A great deal of time you will be interacting with internal and external customers and suppliers defining the scope of the project, so its important that you are an approachable person to have success in AI.
If you would like to be in front of the pioneering innovation when it comes to the hearing aid business, and you seek a position where it is you and the team responsibility to achieve success the AI-department is the ideal place for you to work.
In the position you will have the following responsibilities
- Develop project business case and ROI calculation
- Resource coordinating for the involved project-members
- Secure projects in AI alignment with relevant stakeholders, steering group and deadlines are met
- Work according to current practices, performance standards and specifications in WSA
- Interact with the customers to interpret their needs and requirements
- Define the scope together with the customer and secure continuous alignment
- Perform overall quality control (budget, schedule, Risk management, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Participate and carry out the strategic work and development of the department
- Be innovative and mentor relevant employees to implement their competencies
- Knowledge and competencies sharing
- Strengthen network, internally and externally
A bit about you
We are looking for persons that have documented experience within project management.
Furthermore, you can recognize yourself in the following:
- Experience with URS, FAT, SAT
- Knows how to works structured and have great experience within presenting and communicating highly technical solutions to internal partners
- Have the enthusiasm and motivation to get the projects implemented according to plan
Last but not least it is very important for us that you have the right toolbox and are profound in all basic tasks when it comes to scoping, construction, buying and implementing innovative equipment.
If you at the same time have a great personality who enjoys a great laugh and find it easy to work in teams, then you are a ideal match.
What we would like to offer you
The working environment at WS Audiology is informal with helpful and skilled colleagues. Our mentality is result-oriented, and we have focus on creating the best possible products and always improving competences. You can expect a working culture with a large degree of freedom under responsibility, where it is, what you deliver in the end that counts.
Our values focus on teamwork across functions, pioneering as well as having the passion to make an impact. So, if you can see yourself in those values, you will fit right in.
The benefits we can offer include an advantageous pension scheme with health insurance, sports and arts club, and good canteen facilities.
Our Danish headquarter is based in almost CO2 friendly and modern facility with beautiful surroundings close to Allerød north of Copenhagen, Denmark.
If we have caught your interest, please do not hesitate to send your CV, no application needed, our way. We will screen and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis, but please apply no later than the 8th of January 2023.