ABOUT DAVIDSON HEARING AID CENTRES
Davidson Hearing Aid Centres is the longest-running family-owned hearing aid clinic in Canada and is proud to have served the community for over 75 years. Established in 1943, with 10 locations throughout Ottawa and Eastern Ontario, they have been dedicated to being a patient and family-centered practice, offering the latest hearing aids and the area’s best service.
Davidson Hearing Aid Centres is now hiring an Audiologist/Hearing Instrument Specialist at their Renfrew location. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide standardized hearing evaluations for the purposes of hearing aid candidacy using a variety of diagnostic audiological tests
- Maintain an expertise in selecting, fitting, and troubleshooting of current hearing aid technology
- Provide a high standard of care
- Follow-up with clients to ensure that appropriate care is provided
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Competitive compensation package
- 3 weeks vacation
- No quotas and therefore no sales pressure
- Support systems surrounding training and ongoing learning
- Strong sense of ‘team’
- Emphasis on continuing education with weekly learning opportunities
- Opportunity to work with all manufacturers
- Full coverage for one conference per year, annual association fees, and practice insurance
- Eligible for registration with regulatory board or provincially recognized licensing body
- 3-5 years of experience would be an asset
- Current knowledge of hearing health care products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to establish and maintain a professional rapport with clients and co-workers
- Reliable and dependable work ethic
As a healthcare organization, we pride ourselves on helping the residents of our communities. We go above and beyond to meet the needs of our patients. Come join us in our mission to become the clinic of choice for all hearing needs while caring for our patients with respect, offering the best hearing solutions, and providing ongoing support services.