Are you on the lookout for a key role, working with the retail division of an industry that truly makes a difference in people’s life? Then come join our Marketing Retail organization and helps us develop and execute the global in-store marketing retail strategy across 18 markets.
WS Audiology combines over 140 years of experience in pioneering better solutions to help people with hearing loss. With a passion for impact, our around 12.000 employees are committed to achieving our purpose: wonderful sound for all. With brands like Signia, Widex, Audio Service, Rexton and Vibe, and with diverse assets across wholesale, retail, online, managed care and diagnostic solutions, we are active in over 125 markets. Going beyond together, we achieve annual revenues of around EUR 2 billion.
A bit about the team
You will work closely with the extended Retail team and the Product brand team in HQ and with the markets. The position is located in our HQ in Lynge (Greater Copenhagen)
You will be working in a truly global organization and become a part of the team that are currently in the process of rebranding a large part of our retail organization.
The team is working to mature a new brand that have been created and you will be an important part of improving the awareness of the brand and through your work, to contribute to change the narrative and stigma around hearing aids and hearing aid users.
A bit about the role
In this newly established role as Global in-store content manager, you will be responsible for finding the right balance between visuals and wording to get the key messages and vision through. You will have an important role in the launch of our new products and campaigns in store, ensuring a 360-consistency with other marketing initiatives (incl. digital)
Furthermore, your area of responsibility would look something like this:
- Develop tailored content for digital and physical tools to maximize the in-store experience and support the sales of hearing aids
- Bring products and stories to life in an inspiring and innovative way via our physical & digital merchandising tools
- Be the in-store Retail brand guardian. Establish and sustain a effective and coherent visual language and content in all in-store tools
- Consolidate feedback post campaign and launch implementations to identify best-in-store practices and to improve future campaigns and product launches
Specifically, your key tasks would include the following:
- Own the creative development process of the in-store content: creating, testing, reviewing, and in-store execution
- Develop content assets in close collaboration with the Retail in-store transformation team, the Product Brand team, the campaign team and the Retail Operation teams to ensure that the content developed supports the customer journey and the different merchandising scenarios
- Develop comprehensive POS campaign and product launch guidelines for the regions
- Adapt and reskin the Product launch campaign to Retail (online & offline material)
You would be expected to travel to the different markets between 20-30 days a year
A bit about you
We are looking for a motivated individual with good Graphic Design, Visual Merchandise and Retail experience. You work well in a busy retail environment and can dig into the details while at the same time, have the overall goal in mind.
To put it into more words, we expect you to be able to recognize yourself in some of the following:
- Minimum of 5 years-experience in Visual Merchandising (VM), including development of comprehensive VM guidelines and content development for digital and physical tools
- Good understanding of the consumer journey in store and what it takes to improve traffic and conversion
- Experience from a retail environment
- Solid copy writing skills
- Experience in developing creative briefs for external partners, in providing feedback to suppliers and in suggesting alternatives in order to keep on with budget and timelines
- Expert in InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint
- Combined experience from both global and subsidiary roles is a plus
- Good proficiency in the English language in both speaking and writing
As a person, we expect you to have proven experience in ensuring initiatives move forward as well as having great stakeholder management skills, ideally with demonstrated experience from a global environment
We are searching for someone experienced in developing in-store content and VM guidelines, an expert in finding the right balance between visuals and wording to get the key messages and vision through.
- You have a positive mindset, a solid motivated mindset, and you see opportunities instead of obstacles
- You effectively find solutions to changes and follow through until you have implemented the solution
- You are structured multi-tasker, with solid prioritization and time management skills
- You work well in a progressive environment. You are able to navigate in ambiguity, you are open to change and to learn, and you value feedback
- You are a team-oriented person with an open and outgoing personality and a high level of energy who is able to address leaders of all levels and with different personalities
- You have a good aesthetic sense
- You easily express your thoughts and conceptual ideas through visual references
Send your CV, no application needed, as soon as possible, as we will review and invite candidates for interview on an ongoing basis.